03 April 2017

Conference was pretty good :) We missed the first session on Saturday because of lunch... :( But we were able to see the rest without problem.
I just still have some trouble because I can hear both English and Portuguese at the same time so I get a bit of a headache. I'm never able to remember what's talked about during conference so I've finally started up the habit of writing down notes. (I started at the beginning of the mission) The highlight of my week was seeing our investigator R... during the first Sunday session of conference. The coolest thing is that it wasn't even aired in our church building. We had to go to a different church building to watch because only 2 chapels in the stake streamed conference.

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gifThat money shirt is awesome! (We sent Elder Lundy a picture ...Our wonderful friend folded us an origami dress shirt with tie it's so cute)

Yup yup! Skyping will happen soon! (Mother's Day) I don't know if I'll still be in this area or if I'll be transferred yet. The transfer will end April 25th. If I stay, there will be absolutely no problem with arranging Skype here.
Thanks for the movie! (We bought Elder Lundy the DVD Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them) I got pretty excited about that one for a while too. A bunch of members have told me about it.


Anyways, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment