17 April 2017

Easter Week 2017

Happy Easter to you too!

Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you're able to get over your cold quickly so you can enjoy today!! I know I can't do enough to thank you for everything you've done for me. 

Our teaching pool might go up by one whole family tonight! We're going to have a FHE with a family in the ward and they invited their neighbors.

After there are various reasons that I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for you. One thing I've learned is that I'm probably not going to be able to pay people back for the majority of what they've done for me so all that's left is to pay it forward instead. So that's what I'm trying to do.

We might be able to baptize R...this Sunday if he stops drinking coffee!

Zone conference was pretty good. It's basically just a series of training sessions with different topics. The most common was prayer. I contributed a fun little thing. What substance makes up 6/7 of our heart? Prayer. It only works in Portuguese. Coração =heart and Oração = prayer so cORAÇÃO! I think they all liked it. I got a bit of a round of applause after that haha :)

I don't know what you did differently with the videos this time but they finally worked!

They don't do much for Easter here. Just party and gatherings and stuff. The Easter candy is chocolate eggs. Really big hollow chocolate eggs. Elder Puga and I didn't roll eggs.
That stinks you couldn't visit the Grandmas :( Congrats for Dan and Mike and their families!
I'm glad you got to have a lot of fun with the little ones! :)

I was happy that Sister Silcox finally stopped worrying about my health haha. It only took my whole mission until now. I'll see where we'll be for Skype soon! Thanks for the help in getting me a place to live! 

Oh so I gave a talk this Sunday and the bishop had to give me the time-up note again! I'm getting a bit better at giving lengthy talks! 

It's getting a bit "chillier" here at night and early in the morning.
That's pretty cool of Bishop Huffaker. It makes me happy when the leaders take the initiative in that sort of thing.
That's about it for me too.Anyways, I love you and Happy Birthday again!


I love you!https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment