18 July 2016

A new week make it special

(Hey COOK something to eat don't make me contact a Momma down there and have her
make you cook something. I can do that ya know...I'm a mom and we're amazing at networking
even across long distances.)
For your information I cooked tortellini for myself this week! :P ha-ha
You've got quite the calling there... I'm not jealous of you but I know that you can handle it and  that you've been put in this calling because the Lord knows that you can handle it and that he's  got people for you to help.

What have I discovered this week? That I can finally put my stubbornness to good use in the
area of self control.
What Have I learned? A lot of stuff... One of the most important for me is that I don't have to
feel alone anymore.
What have I liked about this week? I like our new zone members. I miss the old ones but I
know I'll grow to love these new missionaries quickly too.
What did I love about this week? I had the opportunity to baptize a 9 year old girl that I
interviewed for baptism this Saturday!
I've heard almost nothing about the Olympics...
Sister Gloria (our ward mission leader's wife) tailored my pants and told me to bring her the
last pair and after I asked said that she would tailor some of my shirts too! (Thank you Sister Gloria I am very Grateful for your service to our son)
Haha I like what you did for the sisters! Not every mission is as blessed to have a president
as awesome as mine. The mission doesn't see all the work that we do, especially when it's
searching down forgotten members.

Elder Lundy and President Silcox


Anyways, I love you mom!https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment