13 March 2017

Power Outages

Holy Cow!! Looks like you broke into the family history gold mine!
Haha I'm glad you're happy to know you have living relatives instead of being happy with just being extremely distantly related to royalty. Good job at work this week. That money save better earn you some points.

Power outages are really annoying. They were happening a lot a couple weeks ago in our area and it makes it really difficult to do anything. (Dad and I had a power outage that lasted for 72 hours. We were thankful that we followed the Lord and had our self prepared)

I hadn't heard about that reality show, but I've already heard of teen camp activities following those lines (without that ridiculous no rule thing) I'm saddened by that but honestly I'm really sad for Suzanne Collins (the author) Her entire purpose for writing the story "Hunger Games" was to point out the effect of violence in our culture and how it's something people (especially youth) are searching. These idiots making this show are trying to destroy her hard work. (but honestly I started to get nervous about this sort of thing since they announced the first movie)

Anyways... "Robert got married!?" was my first thought to be honest, but I'm happy for him! Their first "human" son... that guy hasn't changed haha.

So this week was rather slow. We have only one investigator and three more potentials (but they're all hard to find) We had zone conference this week. President and Sister Silcox always give some training sessions and the others are given either by the APs, or the Sister Leaders. This time it was the sister leaders. I was happy to see them again. The current sister leaders are Sister Dias and Sister Leite. I spent some time in the same zone as both of them early on in the mission. They're both really good and hard working sisters so it makes sense that they've been called to be the sister leaders. It made me happy when I entered the church building, they saw me and instantly lit up with big smiles and came to talk to me. And no I wasn't happy because they were two pretty sisters :P but because they were two people who were genuinely excited to see me.

One thing I learned this week is that I don't give myself enough credit for stuff in general.
Anyways, I love you so much and want you happiness and Joy too :3 haha

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment