24 October 2016

I'm doing better

I did manage to get better quicker this time.
I'm doing better. I'm a bit healthier and I'm working better with Elder Alves.

So my week... a few minutes after emailing you and leaving, I ended up throwing up in the street... Then we just stayed in our house for the rest of the day. 
Tuesday, we did a division with the other elders in our house because we had important things scheduled and they didn't have anything scheduled. I rested in the house with Elder A. Souza, and Elders Freire and Alves went out to work. 

Afterwards we were still taking it slow so we only visited people nearby, but we had some great visits with F... We think she's ready to be baptized but she has to be interviewed by President Silcox because of some things she did many years ago. 
I feel kinda sad for V... (the young man that's been helping us and will soon go on his mission) because this Sunday none of the young men he was helping us with came to church this Sunday and he was visibly upset. But I already know that he's gonna be a great missionary. 

Oh! This Sunday F... decided to participate in the choir practice!!

The Stake conference sounds like it was cool! I already know it's not about who baptizes the person. It kinda seems like my purpose in all of my latest areas is to work out the kinks in the ward's mission work. In Jardim Tietê I helped get the LMA and ward missionaries working. In Brás Cubas I helped them get their ward registry under control (and we got a new LMA and ward missionaries that worked in their calling), and now it looks like that sort of stuff might be needed again here.


I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment