31 October 2016

2 Leaving home for their Mission

Tell Bay congrats for me!! 
and Michael too! (They are leaving on their missions)

I'm doing better now.
I only lost 2 kilos but I probably already gained it back. 

We've got a few families of inactive parents with non-baptized children we're teaching

Elder Alves and I get along very well.

I'm starting to get the hang of the branch I think. 
The community is still a bit difficult.

So I've got one awesome piece of news about this week! 
We've got a baptism this Wednesday!!
President met with F... and afterward told us all that she can be baptized!!!!!

V...'s friends didn't go to church this week. :( 
He's been looking really upset lately and I'm pretty sure it's more than a
lack of progress with his friends. I think he's in a similar situation as M... 
His family is all in the church but he's the only one active.

Oh so President Silcox said that within the next two transfers we'll only get about 15 
new missionaries and about 30 will go home so that will make our mission shrink a
little for the time being. There might be the issue of some wards not even having 
missionaries for a while too...

As for my testimony: I know our Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us. 
He wants us to come back to him and he's provided us with many things that will help 
with that. The most important being our Elder Brother Jesus Christ.
He showed us the only path and asks that we simply follow in his footsteps. 
It's easier than people make it out to be, and it's only hard when you want it to be.

Anyways, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment