30 November 2016

Drawing a tree...

Congrats on the Angel Tree. (I told Elder Lundy that I had an adventure trying to find all the pieces to our wards angel tree...I finally just put up one of our family trees for the angel tree) We'll have decorations because Elder Alves really likes them. I was just planning on drawing another tree this year but we might have a real (fake) one!

My week was alright aside from the hammer that fell on my head Wednesday. I was sweeping the stairs in our house, and the hammer that was on top of the half wall by the stairs got bumped and fell on my head. I only got a little bump and a head ache so we went to lunch then returned to our house to rest for the rest of the day. (Yes I put ice on it).

Not much other than that happened this week. Oh! I've got a bed now after 7 weeks on the couch. The hammer was because the guys were putting together the bunk bed finally.

My companion is doing fine. He's a bit nervous about returning home so soon.
The lessons are going slow with those we are teaching.
And I don't think I'll be able to get pictures to you for a bit
I haven't really been eating better but I've been eating more during lunch at least.

I've got a lot of respect for recent converts who choose to serve missions. We've got a bunch in our mission and they do the work very well.
No offense, but that thanksgiving sounds really abnormal ha ha. I personally won't have a thanksgiving day until next year. But I'm glad you ate enough :3


I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment