28 December 2016

Transfer and Skype

Mom and Dad Skype on Christmas
With Elder Lundy!


2 very intent Elders Skyping


Wonderful Hosts
Working on English



I'm staying here. My new companion is someone I've never met. Elder Alves says my new comp has 5 transfers in the mission. I'm going to be District Leader again. (We congratulated Elder Lundy on his new responsibilities) Thanks, I am happy about one thing though! Elder Ewerton will be a zone leader starting tomorrow! (What did you do after we Skyped?) We stayed with the family for the rest of the day. After the call we ate, and then I helped K... with English a little (the family is planning on moving to the U.S. at the end of July) then we watched the Saratov Approach (missionary kidnapping movie) then ate a bit more, then went back to our house.https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif
Love you


No comments:

Post a Comment