26 June 2017

Baptized this Saturday!!


So our new investigators C... and L... are pretty great! They accepted a baptismal date of July 9th and they went to church this Sunday so the date is still valid!!

G..., from the Lan-house, was baptized this Saturday!! Finally!! She was baptized in the neighboring ward Jundiapeba. While I was there some of the members remembered me from the three other times I visited a year ago! One even remembered my name which surprised me but of course made me happy. 

Well I woke up with a sore throat and a bit of a runny nose.

Mice are annoying. (Dad and I had some mice move into the work shop.) I haven't seen our rat anymore but I've still been hearing little noises that to me must be from him.

So this week we'll have zone conference again. It'll be my last one so there will be a part where all the people in the zone that are ending their missions share their testimony with the rest and I'll be participating this time.
I'm excited for this zone conference because there's a good chance that I'll get to see Elder Ewerton again!! 

Oh so we had interviews with the president this week and while we were waiting I chatted with Sister Silcox and she said that she was proud of me for my exercising and all that stuff. This was the only time that she didn't hit me on the head for drinking from the tap.

Anyways, that's all I can remember...
I love you!!!

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment